Sinus arrhythmia with precordial repolarization in the ECG. Ischemia suspected. What does it mean?

I just had 2 ECG done today the first one reads sinus arrhythmia marked extensive precordial repolarization disturbance, consider ischemia , LV overload and/ or digitalis, large negative T in V2 V3 with negative T in V4 V5 with small negative T in V6 time done at was 1:01 pm. The second ECG reads sinus arrhythmia marked right-and-mid -precordial repolarization disturbance, consider ischemia or LV overload, large negative T in V2 V3 with negative T in V4 V5 time done at 1:05 pm. What do these tow ECG mean, can you please explain both of them to me please.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012