Single viable fetus of 38 weeks with borderline hydroamnios. Is it normal ?

My age is 28+ and I am 38 week pregnant. I have done Ultrasound on 31-05-2011. I am afraid of high amniotic fluid . Will it affect my child and my pregnancy? It shows :- a) Liquor amnii is higher side of normal range. AVI=20cm. b) Placenta is in anterior pisition, not low lying. No retroplac ental hemorrhage or separation seen. Placents shows GR 11 maturity. BPD; 98.6mm FL: 74.4mm HC: 348.5mm AC: 326mm Maturity(by USG)= 38 weeks 6D Gestation Age(by LMP) =37w Fetal WT= 3.30kg#20% Internal OS closed. IMP:- Single viable fetus of 38 weeks 6D# 3wk with borderline Hydroamnios.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011