Single umbilical artery found in ultrasound. Any complications after birth? Is it safe to have duphaston tablets?

hi, I am 16 weeks pregnant . In my latest doppler ultrasound , my baby was found to have single umbilical artery . Please can you advise me , what is this and what are the repercussions of the same on baby s fetal development and complications after birth. My doctor has prescribed me Duphaston tablets twice a day. Are these safe to take? The internet has some really scary stories regarding this medicine s side effect. Thankyou very much.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012