Single testis, less ejaculation, difficulty in impregnating, want to increase sperm count. Advice?

hello doctor, I am 28 Male. I am married past 3yrs and 6 months ago. I want to be a father but i cant. Doctor i have one testes , Is this the main issue of nil semen . Before marriage i am satisfy with my fluid, but now I cum only a few drops, so how can i test my semen in hospital.. Plz doctor tell me how to increase my semen value, and sperms.. Sir i m willing to be a father. Plz help me.. Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Hi,Thanks for query,
If erection is proper and you can do sex with your wife nothing to worry,
A bit low quantity of semen may not be the problem.
First of all you have to go for semen examination.
By doing masturbation collect semen,even if quantity is less.
After report we might have some clue about your sperm count.
Takr high nourishing diet,
Avoid stress.
Ok and bye.