Single, flat, painless flesh colored ring with white border on penile glans. Had unprotected oral sex in the past. What could it be?

Ive had a single flat painless, flesh color ring with a slight white border, about a half dime size located on glan of penis . No bleeding , no itching, no puss , no change in texture or size. Noticed it two weeks ago and its soft to the touch. I m 24 and had unprotected oral sex 2 months ago. It doesn t look like any std picture I ve seen on the internet. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You had a unprotected oral sex in the past and now you have noticed a single fleshy ring around the glans.This is most likely what is called as Paraphimosis.Better consult some surgeon for confirmation and take antibiotics and anti inflammatory drugs after consulting your family physician.