Singer, have hoarseness in voice, frequent urge to clear throat after starting Losartan. Will the problem be fixed if I change to other medicine?

I m a singer female 52 yrs old. I started taking losartan 25mg and since then my voice is hoarse and I constantly have to clear my throat . I also have a day job and even my coleagues have asked what s wrong with my throat. I can only think that this is related to Losartan. At the beginning I though it was the Sahara dust which is intense during the months of july aungust in Puerto Rico where I live. Could this losartan cause this hoarseness. If I change to a different med could this be fixed? I am worried. My voice has changed a lot. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012