Since using drug I have a weird,Strong bad odor

I have started smoking meth 5 months ago, ive never had a feminine odor that smelt BAD, but since using this drug i have a weird, non fishy STRONG bad odor. does it have to do with that and having my boyfriend ejaculate inside of me also?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Aug 2010
IT COULD BE FROM WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND EJACULATES INSIDE OF YOU. ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT PEE RIGHT AFTER THEN BATHE REALLY WELL. MOST LIKELY WHAT YOU ARE SMELLING IS THE METH BEING SECRETED OUT OF YOUR BODY. IT USED TO DO THAT WITH ME.AND IT TAKES A FEW MONTHS AFTER STOPPING FOR IT ALL TO BE SECRETED OUT AFTER YOU STOP USING.