Since last 3 years I feel my bones crack almost everytime I get up. What is going on with me ?

I have a bad habit of cracking my knuckles, I have had it for about six years I think. I am a fourteen year old girl. I feel like almost everytime I get up one of my bones will crack which has lasted since I was eleven years old I believe. On a daily basis it is usually my knees, ankles, arms, and elbows that crack. Every so often my shoulders will crack when I strech. My ankles can crack really easily, especially my right ankle because I broke it when I was four. My doctor is aware of my knuckle cracking but I have not seen him in a while so he does not know about my other bones cracking. What is going on ?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011