Simultaneous projectile vomiting, diarrhea, burning of hands, pain in lower left belly, sweating, low blood pressure. Are there small arteries in colon?

for 11 years I had the same symptoms: projectile vomiting silmutaneously vicious diarrhea, burning and redness of hands, pain in lower left belly., sweating, low blood pressure. finally they removed 21/2 feet of bowel and have had no episodes for 15v months until last week. Exact same symptoms--ambulance hospital 4 hours later fine.
Are there carthartic foods i.e coffee. MD says I have small arteries in colon
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013