Simple ways to have high metabolism

Hello doctors, iam 35yr old house wife.i have lot of housework.by the time am done with it iam tired and dont find time to go to gym.how can i keep my meatabolism high in simple ways?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear
Those who want to avoid have this excuse of don't have time. It is basically enthsiasm and will to do that matters. Brisk morning walk, obedience to natural laws of living, balanced diet and healthy prayerful thoughts guarantee perfect health.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
Hello dear,
Try out morning walks in moderate intensity it could be brisk walks/walking up hill/slow jogging.do 10 min of aerobics daily after the walk.it will rev up your cardi activity.Have dinner early.have multiple mini meals instead of huge single meals full of carbs.Never skip breakfast.Thia is as simple as it gets.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.