Silent Sneezes

Why do some people sneeze silently even when there not holding there sneezes in ?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

If your daughter is talking well and there is no problem in her voice then u need not worry about it
Its just the way people sneeze
Have a healthy living
Psychiatrist Dr. Alok Ranjan's  Response
SNEEZE IS VOILENT EXPULSION OF AIR FRON AIRWAYS,IN RESPONSE TO FOREIGN BODY,ALLERGENS PRESENT IN THERE UPPER RESPERATORY TRACT,THE SPEED OF EXPULSION 160KM/H!!!!!!!!!!!!!,THIS DEPEND ON THE VITAL CAPACITY OF LUNS,I.E AIR HOLDING CAPACITY,DIFFERENT PERSON HAVE DIFFERENT VITAL CAPACITY,IN LESSER VITAL CAPACITY THE SPEED REMAINING SAME SMALLER AMOUNT OF AIR IS EXPELLED,THIS REDUCES THE FORCE,SO SNEENIZING APPEARS LESS EXPLOSIVE ,SO SOUND GET DIMINISHED.(FOREIGN BODY SHOULD BE INTEREPRATED ALL SOURCE OF IRRITATION ,LOKE PUTTING A FEATHER IN NOSE,)IAM NOW GETTING SNEEZE.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
If she has normal mental development need not worry for it and drawing her attention
to will help you a lot and the habbit can be improved. Thanks