Signs of confusion and dementia after radiotherapy for acromegly. What's the mortality rate ?

I have a sister who had acromegly, which was undiagnosed for many years. She eventually had an operation to remove the tumour. And, had radiotherapy as all the tumour had not been removed. Over the last couple of years she has slowed down a lot and, has shown signs of confusion and what seems to be dementia . She is on lots of medication. Do we know the prognosis and mortality rate for my sister. She is 68 now and, it s about 20 years ago since acromegly was discovered. Concerned sister AAAA
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013