Significant hair loss, profuse sweating, addicted to dip chewing. What could the cause and remedy be?

I am 17 years old and recently noticed a significant amount of hair loss . I smoke cigarettes on occasion but i do dip chewing tobacco almost everyday.(ive been doing it for about a year now) i will notice about 5-20 pieces of hair a day falling out a day. i went to my doctor for blood work because i was concerned and the test results came back fine. My dad has a full head of hair as well as my mom does. i also play a lot of sports and sweat a lot. The type of hair loss i am noticing is making my hairline in a type of v shaped. I was just wondering if any of these factors are affected my hair loss or is there may be another cause. also what can i do to prevent further hair loss or even grow back some of my lost hair?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012