Sigmoid colon cancer, metasisis in liver and lungs, feel heaviness in stomach and frequent urge for motions, swelling on foot. Treatment?

My father was detected Sigmod Colon Cancer and metasisis in Liver and Lungs in Oct11. He took 6 cycles of FOLFIRI , now he is very weak and BIlirubin level is 5.9, Docor advised, he cant take Chemotherapy . He feels heaviness in left of stomach and feels pressure for motion every 1 hr , but not much of stool passed, as he hardly takes !1 juice, 2-3 spoon rice and some vegetablee in a day. He has swelling on Feet, which reduced after giving 20% Albumin for 7 days. What treatment is possible.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012