Siezure, right elbow scuffed, swollen, numbness. Tests showed sprain and bulging disc. What is the reason?

in nov. i had a siezure at work,my right elbow was scuffed up,left elbow was swollen and very sore,when admitted to hospital they never did exrays. bou a week later i started to awake with numbness and tingling in both hands. i work on prodution line. 3wks ago at work i thougt i pulled a muscle in my left shoulder or bicep ,seen by doc said it was a sprain , now doing light duty work,they did mri of my cervical spine i have bulging disc c-5-6 . now,my right hand only goes numb while holding phone,but my left hand and arm tingling , weak and seems like after lots of activity my inner forearm muscle is ripping with each movement and also inner muscle area hard with swelling and at times feels like theres a rubber band on my arm
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer