Sides of tongue sore, sensitive to touch. Brown specks on roof of mouth. Having lung disease. Solution?

For the past 3 weeks the sides of my tongue have been sore and this past week I noticed there are white streaks forming on the sides of my tongue and those areas feel more sensitive to touch and ache a little if I rub that are with my teeth . It s not very painful though. I also noticed that there are tiny little brown specks on the roof of my mouth towards the of my mouth. I was diagnosed with lupus 6 years ago and I also have lung disease, my lung capacity was at about 50% last fall. I am an American but currently working in China and have experienced some problems with people constantly smoking in buildings and the air pollution. I am wondering what might be the cause and problem with my tongue issue.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013