Side effects on stopping Dexona and Practin after six years? Tests required to be done?

Iam Hariprasad, Using Dexona And Practin 4mg From 6 Years side effects continous . i used to be lean . one of my friend suggested it . i am using this from 5 years till date daily . as i am using it for 6 years. if i stop for one day i am facing some problems. what would be the side effects for me if i stop using this at this point. also what what are the tests i need to take. any one please help me what are the side effects i would face if i stop at this point. What are the tests need to be done ?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012