Side effects of the pill

I've been on the mini pill (cerazette) for nearly 2 months now. I've had no problems with it - absolutely no symptoms or periods. But this morning whilst in the bath, i passed a few small clots. I've had no bleeding, and even after the clots i had no bleeding. No blood came out with the clots, and i checked to see if there was any blood inside, but there was nothing - i'd simply just passed these clots. My doctor said i may have irreuglar periods, but he said nothing about just pure clots and no blood. What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Fri, 28 May 2010
Hi,Welcome to HCM.
Read your problem.The clots may be due to normal wear and tear also but you may have a bit of bleeding too associated with it.If you are still passing clots then get a transvaginal scan and ultrasound scan done to know the exact cause of passing clots and for irregular periods if you have.
Wish you good health.