Side effects of the HDG Diet

I was wondering about the side effects of the HDG Diet, I have copd and a gastric ulcer...thank you
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi hcg well come to hcm
Hcg is human chorionic gonadotropic hormone produced normally during pregnancy
in women, which helps foetus to get nutrition from burnt caloris from stored fat. Hcm
dietis planned to provide you 500 calories rest of calories is provided by burnt fat from
more from waist,buttocks and thighs which help you to reduce wt and fat from that
area,You are having copd and gastric ulcer safety about the use is difficult to say
because because major study about side effects are not being reported. Thanks