Side effects of masturbation

Hello Doctor Iam 35 Yrs Male, Unmarried yet. I do masturbate daily twice since at the age of 15. Will ther be any problem in my sexual Act with my wife after marriage. What are the side effects. What is ur advice. Nowadays I forgot immediately after 30mn, what ever is told to me. Is this bcoz of Masturburation Kindly advice. Regards Sheshadri SR EMail : sheshsr@yahoo.co.in
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010

It is true, that excess of anything is harmful. but it can not said that you forget things, is due to excess masturbation.

Masturbation is an artificial process to get physical pleasure, however it consumes lot of energy.

A healthy diet is suggested to overcome any weakness & take out from your mind that masturbation is the reason for your problem.

Live Healthy

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.