Side effects of magrim diet pills

what are the side effects of magrim diet pills on the body of the user? does it harm the internal organs? like what? What are the side effects of Magrim diet pills in the body? are these pills can harm internal organs? like what?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
It is an extract of a plant called Opuntia Ficus, it mainly has fibres and hence it should be fine. Please see that you drink lots of water with this product. Happy loosing !
hi my cousin is sick She is married and pregnant with a bag of water ranges in the pancreas which is 17.5 cm long with it for 3 years and doctors could not perform the surgery because there is responsibility on the fetus and on the lives of my cousin please can you give me a prescription medicine... please help me