Hi. Thanks for posting your query and for using Health Care magic.
Ginet 84 contains a combination of Cyproterone
Acetate and Ethinyl Estradiol
. Its an oral contraceptive
The common side effects of this medication are,
* Breast tenderness (20%) and increase in bra size
* "Spotting" (irregular mild bleeding between periods
* Nausea and loss of appetite
* Increased appetite and weight increase (uncommon)
* Mood changes
* Melasma (facial pigmentation)
and sleep disturbance are not commonly mentioned but can also occur.
If its troubling you a lot then, you must consult your primary doctor for modification of your medications.
Hope this answers your query.
Thanks and Regards