Side effects of Mela-derm cream

Hi, Doctor ...I want to ask that I recently bought mela-derm cream with kojic acid 3%. I have used it on my lips...but after using it for 2 lips have a burning sensation. Is that normal or the cream can not be used on lips? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Fairness products contain bleaching chemicals. I hope you have seen what happens to clothes after bleaching, they become cleaner, lighter but rough, fragile.
Meladerm has a no of sideeffcts, googling will be helful for details.
Not recommended for lips , as lips are more delicate then facial skin.