Side effects of IMITINEF MERCILET

"IMITINEF MERCILET" does it has any side effects. what is the mechanism of action?

Asked On : Fri, 9 Jul 2010
Is it IMATINIB MESYLATE? Imatinib is a drug used to treat certain types of cancer.Imatinib works by blocking an abnormal enzyme characteristic of the disease.Imatinib is the first approved drug to directly turn off the signal of a protein known to cause a cancer. Imatinib is rapidly absorbed when given by mouth, and is highly bioavailable: 98% of an oral dose reaches the bloodstream. Metabolism of imatinib occurs in the liver .Although the long-term side effects of imatinib have not yet been ascertained, research suggests that it is generally very well tolerated. Broadly, side effects such as edema, nausea, rash and musculoskeletal pain are common but mild.Rarely it has been assosciated with damage to heart muscles.
Hello doctor,

My husband has a blood cancer about 1 year go.
So I would like ask you about the "Imitinef Mercilet cancer medicine" which I found from my director's e-mail.

How can my husband get that medicine?

Theary
Cambodia
It's good to know all this information about upcoming Tx in cancer.It was very useful from me,I'am a Paramedical professionalist,but not from oncology back ground,I could
direct my patinets to right source in future.Hat's of who-so-ever invented this to save life and for all who shared information about this.
  Anonymous's Response
Is this medication useful for Multiple Myeloma??? Anybody...Please???
the normal cells are affected by this drugs or not?
wat ever u may need
eulexin 250 mg
show your fitness evista 60 mg     

Take feinty of water daily famvir 250 mg

we are in the need of this medicine in Panchkula as my brother suffering from from 'BLOOD CANCER' 'ALL'
kindly send the medicine along with the usage details at the following adress
House number-843
Sector-10
panchkula
i am neha
pls send this medicine
i will be very thankful to you
Hi Neha

My name is neel in London. I can help you with a supply of DISATINIB which is used to treat CML and made by BMS. If this woul hel than contact me by email at neeel80@yahoo.com or call me on 0044 7949411510

neel
hey sir
thi is neha iwanted to confirm that can you send me imitinef mercilet on my address
house number-843
sector-10
panchkula
sir my dad is a buisness man so can't come there
sir it's my request .
in PGI the docters said no to him
please send me this medicine preciptation
Hey Neha

Please read my email again, I can only send Dasatinib (Sprycel) which is made by Bristol-Myers Squibb which is made to treat CML (chronic myelogenous leukemia) in paitents

Check this with your oncologist or Doctor first and contact me directly via email and if you can send me your contact phone number help me to call you to discuss this

Thanks
neel

Many thanks
neel
Well word is that its avlble @ "Adyar Cancer Institute in Chennai".
Hey Neha
They won't send the meds.
Patient needs to vist the hospital for proper diagnosis. It is only then, this med will be given to a patient.
pls help me my grand father is in 3 rd stage contact me my email id is rrohan342@gamil.com
Dear Neel,

Sorry to interrupt your correspondence chain, but r u Doc 4 the Cancer treatment?

Thank you very much for your reply and help.

Farthaze.S
Hi Thanks for the reply. I have not forwarded to anyone.

Farthaze.S
u r very right. it is a cousin of bortezomib.....with severe PN and GIT side effects and nothing new about it,,,,save of course for oral convenience,#

regards

/dr bashir, dar es salaam, tanzania.///multiple myeloma sufferer
hey, first of all i would like to know wheather it is a hoax or a genuine mendicine. Will this medicine help to cure my father who is suffering from CLL ( Chronic lymphosite leukemia. ) Blood Cancer.

Regds,
Ashish Bhatt
9810823919
Faridabad ( India )

Is it a hoax message or a genuine medicine. If it is genuine can it cure my father who is suffering from Blood cancer ( CLL ) Chronic Lymhosite Leukemia.
I will be waiting for the reply.

Ashish Bhatt
Email Id - bhatt457@yahoo.com
Faridabad
Hi Ashish

You really need to check yourself what medicine will work for CLL. I believe that there is no such thing as IMITINEF MERCILET.
There is a medcine in the market called IMATINIB ( GLIVEC) made by Novartis they also make a next ggeneration of medicine called NILOTINIB (TASIGNA) which is used to continue if the patient is intolerant to IMATINIB.

There is also another one called DASATINIB (SPRYCEL) made by Bristol Myer Squibb which is very effective and sits between the two above

Please check them out on the net or contact Hammersmith Hospital in London on 0044 8383 4340 to contact Proffessor Apperley or Dr David Marin. This hospital is world renoun for all types of Leukimea treatments.

I hope this helps in search for your fathers treatment

Need help than you can mail me neeel80@yahoo.com and my contact number in UK is 0044 7949411510

« Previous 1 2 Next »

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.