Side effects like loose stools, severe pain in legs, extreme tiredness after taking tab.cardizem. Can I stop it without consulting my cardiologist?

I have been an cardizem for less than a month and am having all kinds of side effects....I even tried just taking it every other day-----but I have loose stools and severe muscle pain in my legs, plus extremely tired so I decided to stop today. I will see a heart specialist on Wednesday and I have had only 4 major episodes of atrial fib in 3 years. Is it ok to stop it cold turkey?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012