Side effects from mirena coil. Tried contraceptives. Which low dose contraceptive pills can i use?

I am a 31 year old female considering going on the contraceptive pill. I have most recently used the Merina coil which resulted in many negative side effects including acne on face and back (I had never has any skin issues before), serious lethargy, significant anxiety symptoms and massive fluid retention. Also raised prolactin levels.
I have given my body a years break and would like to go on a low dose pill that will not aggravate my acne as it is still an ongoing (but now more minor issue) and not cause fluid retention/appetite increase. I have tried various pills in the past including cilest, microgynon, Mercilon and the contraceptive patch.
I would be grateful for any advice you can offer.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013