Side effects after using beyaz. Using ice pack on vagina to reduce pain and irritation

I am on my second pack of Beyaz I was instructed by my doctor not to take the inactive pills due to severe menstrual complications/symptoms ie. extreme cramping, 7-10 day cycles, depression , suicidal thoughts, fatigue , etc. for the past 3 days I have been putting ice packs packs on my vaginia to reduce the pain and irritation that I feel. I am also seeing brown/reddish discharge which I have seen before taking Birth control but never experienced with vaginal pain ( especially at this level). What do I do?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012