Side effect of pregency pills

I am taking the pregency pill after every sex .. please can u tell me what is tthe side effect of pregency pill..
Asked On : Thu, 10 Sep 2009

there are rules for taking pregnancy pills. normally we take a pill everyday for 21 days then we stop for one week to have the period; this can reduces side effects because our body will be accostomed after three monthes.but if we take it only after sex, contraception reduces and the risk is high.

welcome to health care magic
taking contraceptives like pills can cause harmonal imbalance that can produce various symptoms like nausea feeling,headache, giddiness,acidity,weight gain etc.

I was also taking pregnency pill after sex. I used get vomiting sensation, giddiness, weight gain, some times spotting. So better take thsi pill after consulting your gynecologist.