Side effect of melacare cream. Should I use curaglow and zoray sun screen lotion?

Hello Sir, This is Raj, My face skin was affected 4 yrs back by melacare cream after one month of using that cream my skin tone had very black. So that i stopped to using that cream. till now that cream used hyper pigmented area are not cleared. Now i checked with a dematologist and he suggested to use curaglow cream & zoray sun screen lotion. Am using that cream is there any side effects are there by using that am have some fear please suggest me and clear my doubt.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013