Side effect of medicine Zinetac 150gm, please suggest

Have any side effect we take zinetac 150gm, at nigth/per tablet. Is it like sleep medicine ?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Zinetac is ranitidine & is usually safe above 8 yrs of age.It is so safe that it can be used even in pregnancy without any problems .Still as with other medicines some side effects are seen in small number of patients they are:-headache;rash;dizziness;diarrhoea;nausea;rarely hypersensitivity;leucopenia;confusion.
General Surgeon Dr. Biji Thomas George's  Response
Zinetac is one of the safer medicines around. Sedation is usually not seen.
But if you have not been sleeping well due to acidity then you might sleep better after taking this..