Side effect of masturbation

sir i madtubute daily n my pennis skin get very lose
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
KINDLY DO NOT BUILD ANY MISLEADING BELIF ABOUT YOUR NORMAL SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.
PENIS SKIN GENERALLY REMAINS LOOSE WHEN NOT IN ERECTION,IT IS NORMAL AND GENERAL FOR EVERY HEALTHY INDIVIDUAL ATTAINING PUBERTY.
KINDLY KEEP YOUR SELF AWAY FROM MISGUIDING ADDS OF SO CALLED HERBAL SEXOLOGIST.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Excess of every thing is bad in this life.Masturbation is a perfectly normal and everybody does it.It is better if you do it occasionally so that you are able to enjoy now and later in your married life also.Best of luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Adnan, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Masturbation is completely Healthy. It wont have any effect on your future sex life. You can masturbate only when you are sexually aroused. The skin penis getting loose after ejaculation is normal.

Good Luck.