Side effect by medication for asthma. Redness, rashes, skin peeling in vagina. Cure?

Ok so I went to the hospital the other week for a severe asthma attack/ bronchitis and i was given some medication to help. The medication has worked with my asthma and bronchitis but I have noticed a few side affects. I have noticed that my bottom, in between my cheeks has gone bright red with a rash and has also started peeling. I thought it wasn t inportant but now I have noticed it has spread to my vagina , which is also red and peeling. Also I can not go to the toilet without it hurting a lot. And when I wipe afterwards it s bleeding. Please help!!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012