Sickness, sore breast, cramps in ovary. Have one ovary, trying to conceive. Could i be pregnant?

hi my first day of my last period was the 15th june and for the last two days i have been feeling sick and have got really sore boobs and the last week i have had cramps in my womb ovray area is it possible i could be pregnant? i only have one ovary and tube and have beeen trying for 2 years so far, i have had an op and hey have given me six months to fall pregnant. is there anyway i can increase my chances if i m not already pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Your symptoms could be due to pregnancy but you will have to wait for your periods to be overdue to confirm it by a highly sensitive urine test. To increase your chances of conception, concentrate on a healthy diet with a regular exercise. Do take anti oxidants regularly.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal