Sickness, nausea, lower back pain, green discharge, headaches, low appetite. On anti depressants. Related to being alcoholic?

Hi I have tried to get a doctors appointment today but been unsuccessful. I have been sick and nauseous over the last couple week or so, i have had lower back pain for around a month now, my breast have been discharging milk and a green substance, i have a brown discharge and havent came on my period., I have a headache everyday, low appetite. I have a coil fitted and currently take 40mg of my antidepressant. I am also an alcholic, but i havent been able to drink my normal amount over the last few days due to sickness
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013