Sickness in stomach, weak bladder, vomiting, severe headaches. What can help?

i felt sick to my stomach . no head ache at all. when i know i am going to be sick i will sit on the toilet and put a trash can in front of me. i have a weak bladder . i sit there waiting and when i felt i was going to vomit i lean over and just belch. this happen twice. the third time was a belch with, it seem like a dry heaves .with that came a instant severe screaming headache. i grab my head and scream and scream. i was yelling make it stop. i do not have magraine headaches . i was taken to ER . now i am told to see a neurologist . and no i have not stop taken any of my cause a headache either.and i didn t vomit untill i got to the hospital.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013