Sickness in morning, back ache, shoulder blade pain, mood swings, fatigue, veins seem pronounced. Negative PT. Am I pregnant?

Could I still be pregnant? My last period was 03/04/. I ovulated on the 17th-26th. Had sex on the 17th,23rd,25th but the Blood test I took today was negative. Is it to eairly to test? My Signs include- morning sickness, Tightning feeling in lower abdomen with some twinges her or there. Cramps every now and then none for the past few days. Veins are more pronounced in arms, chest and breast. I have had new vains I have nerver seen before pop up on both sides of my head near my eyes. Backacks lower part and inbetween shoulder blades, Moodieness, Fatige. My cycles are 29 days. Tell me Doc. Am I loosing my mind or am I just testing to eairly?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013