Sickness, diarrhoea, gaseous feeling in the mornings. Reason?

I have been home from Iraq for about four years now, ever since then i have been dealing with a kind of morning sickness of the stomach . it s usually just in the mornings, afternoons im fine. symtoms are pretty much gassy throughout the day but releasing clear fluids for bowel movements. if i do have a stool pass it is not hard but soft and similar to symptoms of diarrhea . I do not drink caffiene in the monings. i have no idea what may be the issue any ideas. this issue is starting to concern me and is taking over my life especially at 28 years of age
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013