Sickness, constant urinating, vitamin D deficiency, prescribed micronor, causing side effects. Should I take it?

I have recently had to stop taking cerazette as it has been recalled due to missing active ingredients, im suffering with feeling very sick and constant urinating? My doctor as precribed me micronor which i have just read up about and i have history of cancers and embolisims in my family which makes me uneasy. Also the side effects seems worse than cerezette. I also have a vitimin D deffiency. Im not sure wheather to take it or not?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012