Sickness, blacking out, vision turned white, sweaty. Is this normal?

i was standing in queue at a shop today, and suddenly my legs went to jelly, and everything was slowly turning white, i could hardly hear anything, and i felt sick, i felt like i just wanted to drop to the ground, and i was all sweaty and could feel sweat running down my face, and my clothes were sticking to me, i went outside and sat down for 5 minutes and then i was back to my normal self... what happened to me?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I hope you are healthy otherwise. Just sit and think. What you had for food in the morning? Anything unusual? Or no food at all.
It is also normal to feel dizzy when you stand for a long time without moving your legs deep in thought.
But before concluding, you should check your vitals like BP, sugar level etc by a physician. But don't worry.
Get well soon.