Sickle cell trait, have terrible body pain throughout the day, sleeping difficulty, severe headaches, eye pain. Cause?

Hello im 17 a female, for a long time now I wake up feeling terrible (head,body,thoart hurts) but goes away through out the day....i don t really get a GOOD night sleep. Also when I get car sick it gets really bad even after I get out the car..i usually get sharp pains all over (sometimes) I have bad headaches that make my eyes hurts and I feel sick and weak.....i have sickle cell trait I don t know if that s useful or not.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012