Sick,cough,sinus infection,diarrhea,sneezing with mucous,high fever in 3 year old

My three year old recently became sick and was treated and given antibiotics for his cough and sinus infection. Yesterday he started having mud like stools more like diarrhea . He cant even make it to the toilet it seeps out.The look and color is just like mud. He is still on antibiotics but now sneezing with mucous. He started with a high fever yesterday and all through the night. Is this more of a virus or should I be concerned about his stools?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012