Sick with flu, sore throat, loss of appetite, tiredness. Had jaundice. Help?

my daughter is 16 and 3 months ago was sick with flu like symptoms. Started with sore throat, loss of appetite, throwing up and very tired. She ended up in emergency room because she was itching so bad and her eyes were jaundice . They said it was hepatitis because liver enzymes were elevated. After weeks of blood test the last one came back normal. I thought she recovered until a month later the symptoms started over the same way. Ultra sound came back fine, bilirubin was fine, liver counts slightly elevated and she is itching like crazy for weeks and now has unexplained bruising with no rash.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012