Sick, weak. X ray done, chest clear. Taken one round of antibiotics. Advice?

My husband has been sick for two weeks. He is very weak, has a temperature off and on each day. They are from 98 to 101 up to 102 in one day. He gets cold then he gets hot. He has had an xray and his chest is clear, 3 viles of blood has been taken, it is good, had a cscan on his stomarch and should hear from that on Monday. He will go back to the emergency room on Monday for more extensive blood tests. He has taken one round of antibiotics thus far. What do you think? He is 72 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hello
thanks for posting to hcm
do your blood test
complet blood count
widal test
take medicine
tab. wikoryl twice a day
regards