Sick, lack of coordination, unable to eat, nerves, weakness. Treated for a connective tissue disease. Why am i having these?

I currently am being treated for a connective tissue disease . The last 7 weeks I have been very sick-lack of coordination, unable to eat, nerves tingling all over(especially in face and head)feeling ok for a few hours and then suddenly feel very sick. I have a quivering feeling in the back of my neck . Pain and weakness in numerous places(especially arms and hands)Do you have any idea what could cause this?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Thanks for seeking help.
You need to give more details like the investigations done , present treatment, & other details like diabetes, your age etc.
The details may help zero down on a probable diagnosis.