Sick feeling, frequent stools, anxious about nurovirus, on periods. Cause of symptoms?

I feel sicky and iv been toilet 3 times, I m anxious about this nuroviris that is going around, iv tried to sleep it off and woken up in the same symptoms. I have started my period yesterday and am anxious if this is a combination of worry and stress and alway being on my period? Or do I have this virus??another symptom I have is burping a little? I m sipping water at the moment however I had this feeling since I ate my dinner.. Please could u let me know what this could be
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013