Sick feeling after meals since an episode of stomach uneasiness with vomiting. What is the reason?

Hi Doctor! I am a 29 year old female from india. In the last week, i have had uneasy stomach followed by vomiting and weakness. The vomiting went away the next day, but since then, i have been feeling kind of sick after lunch/dinner. It is some kind of uncomfortable feeling- maybe kind of gas, not sure. But the point is, what is wrong? I have not had this earlier. I havent visited a doctor for this and no medication either...What do you advice?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012