Sick after food. Got gatorade. Why have I been exhausted?

Hello, yesterday I had a meatball sub at subway and after that I have been sick!! I don t know if it s from that and it s food poisining I don t know what it is but I was throwing up yesterday all bile . I finally got some Gatorade in my system and my urine came out clear so I knew I was hydrated. Well today I have been completely exhausted, dry mouth , acid reflux . Today I ate 2 bananas and chicken noodle soup. I have a headache all day today and my eyes are sensitive to the light! I also have been getting a quick numbness feeling in my hands every now Nd than. Do you think this is just a stomach virus or what?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
Firstly many of us need to understand that most of the diseases is not due to pathogens. Most of your symptoms are related to simple indigestion. Our obsession with hygiene apart the general level of cleanliness isn't an issue nowadays. Only the oils and substances used are most of the time the culprit. More important being the time of their consumption.
A golden rule worth remembering is to go empty stomach when you have any such indigestion related issues and wait for the ultimate signal of preparedness of your stomach - hunger before filling it up. In most instances in my practice of Style Medicine, I have observed that simple physiological knowledge is more rewarding than pathological doubts. Rest along with fluids and rice is enough to kick start your day quickly.