Sick after flu mist. High temperature. On tylenol and motrin. Worry?

Hi Dr. Kondekar, My 3 year old daughter has been sick since last Wednesday after she got flu mist. Her temperature is high especially at night (102.5), but her hands and feet are cold as ice. Her pediatrician had her take blood and flu test, it came back normal. I give her Tylenol and Motrin as told, she gets better after her medication but then the temperature would go back high again. Should I worry? Is it normal for a cold last that long? When should I take her to the hospital? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012