Shrunk penis size after daily masturbation, lowered concentration levels. What are the ways to stop masturbation?

sir, i have masturbating daily for past 8 years. i have noticed that my penis size shrink-ed and i lost my concentration levels in my studies.What are the ways to stop masturbation and what are the ways to increase penis size? does masturbation alone will to any sort of chronic dieases ? i wish to take treatment for this cause.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there Young man. It is unclear at the outset what your age is or whether you are married or not?
I note your problem with interest. It does not matter how many years you have been masturbating. It does NOT lead to shrinking of the penis-size!! Nor does it lead to any 'loss of concentration'. If anything, it brings things in focus. It is my opinion young amn, you are losing the plot & pinning the blame on masturbation. I do believe a good Psychologist will help you sort out all these issues while helping you to reduce/give-up masturbation at the same time should that be your explicit desire after an informed consent! Masturbation does not lead to any chronic disease or ailment either. There is no 'treatment' for 'excessive masturbation' by way of medication but there are medications to decrease libido. I still think a counsellor or psychologist will be best suited to help you & you may use our HCM directory to get to one near your residence or contact the HCM staff to help you with one nearest you. Cheers & Wish You good health!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Vikram Hospital, Bangalore, India.
Sexologist Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa's  Response
Hi
Masturbation is a natural, safe , always available method to relieve sexual desire. When a boy matures to a young adult, his interest in opposite sex increase. There is no partner available before marriage so this becomes a safe way to release sexual tension. Having sex with a woman and masturbation are quite similar, here the pleasure is derived from rubbing of hand around penis instead of vaginal wall. if sex doesn't cause problems, how can masturbation be harmful. People continue to practice masturbation as add on to pleasure of sexual intercource It is a problem only if it becomes preferred mode of sexual activity, despite availability of appropriate partner or it becomes a compulsive act , harming your social and family life

best of luck
Saatiish Jhuntrraa