Shrunk clitoris,difficulty in having orgasm. Used very strong vibrator for years. Which hormonal cream can I use?

I am a 54 y.o. nurse, but I m stumped. My clitoris seems to have shrunk to almost nothhing & its getting very dificult to have an orgasm . I believe that the shrinkage was caused by a very strong vibrator used for years. I there a specific hormone cream to use?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
I would recommend that you ask your doctor for an estrogen cream, which will almost certainly solve your problem. I doubt that it is due to the strong vibrator, it is almost certainly due to low estrogen and perimenopause. This is a common problem, and can very effectively be treated with topical estrogen. The risk of topical estrogen is very minimal, because there is very limited systemic absorption. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions.